older posts

Show more

February 2019 DDD ---Love your Pet

Hi All,
It is once again time for our duel. Leading the Challenge for the Dazzler's is Terry and leading the Diva's is Barb. Terry and Barb chose love your pets for the theme this month being Feb 20th is love your pet day.  Being a Diva I got an awesome kit from Barb. Thank you Barb....I loved the kit.  It included.

Whipper Snapper: Triple Dog Dare Image and sentiments from Seaside Stampin Ink Dogs/Agreeable and My sentiments with no name on the stamp. 

DSP from different companies I used Photo Play paper go fetch and Bella Blvd Tail Wagers

Barb also included a variety of ribbons and other embellies.

Barb send out kits early and I have to say I  couldn't wait to color the image. I love the W/S image and colored up two of them right away. I used colored pencils to color both images and had fun. I then fussy cut my image out to create my card. I did struggle a bit coming up with a layout as I usually try and use as much of the dsp I can when making my card. I just didn't really find a layout that I liked that wouldn't seem to busy and take away from the cute image.

Here is what I chose for the front of my card:




And here is the inside:



I must apologize for the crummy pictures. It was dark outside and had to take the pictures when I got home from work. The color is much better in real life. 

Thanks so much for stopping by, I do appreciate it. Please take a few minutes and stop by the other duelers and check out their creations. I am certain you will not be disappointed. They are some awesome and crafty ladies.

Until next time,
Hugs,
Carol













Comments

terry serman said…
Great coloring on your trio of dogs! Cute card.
Carol, I can see why you were eager to color the image... it is a cute one. Darling, in fact. ;) I love your card, with the cute image and great design. Thanks for dueling!
Donna said…
Carol, this is adorable. I love the layers on the front of the card and the way you used the embellishments. That sentiment is just too cute!
MiamiKel said…
Oh Carol, such a dreamy card! I love the sweet layers and the use of so much in the kit ~ how divine! From the sweet front to the charming inside, I just love your card! It's a just dog-gone cute!
Barb said…
This card is too cute Carol--I love the colors that you picked and the layout is cute! And, you fussy cute--nice job. I too love the sentiment on the inside!
aussie aNNie said…
Hi Carol, am loving this card and the fabulous one below this post...well done in the expansion of crafting.. Hope you get the time now with an ADU image to enter our challenge..xxx
Tracie said…
What a sweet card Carol. I love that you put the sentiment inside.
Shelly Schmidt said…
Such a sweet card- love that image- so fun! The DP you got in your kit- they are adorable, and I so love that sentiment!!! Great and fun duel : )
Laura Jean (LJ) said…
Such a sweet card Carol, your fussy cutting is great.

Hugs ~LJ
Terry Ladwig said…
Adorable! Love how you fussy cut the doggies and put them on the front! Great card!
:: BlueInks :: said…
Great fussy cutting! Very cute card you created with this month's image. Thanks, for sharing.
aussie aNNie said…
Waving hello from Down Under.x
What a cute card. I love how you decorated the inside of your card too. Thanks for the very warm, warm welcome on DDD at SCS. Hugs.
scrapbook4ever
HeatherB said…
You are the QUEEN of fussy cutting!! Love this. Great layout.