older posts

Show more

Oct 2019 DDD Fall Pumpkins

Hi All, I'm here right on the 15th mid day rather than mid evening. This month Tracie (Dazzlers) and Barb (Divas thats me)  chose fall pumpkins for our Oct theme. Barb sent me a great assortment of goodies to play with. (so fun) the list is as follows:

Image is from outlines Rubber Stamp Company--Ghost Couple

DSP : Stampin up Painted Autumn--Around the block-Color me hallowee and Creative Imaginations-Double Vision

Various Embellishments Ribbons Brads and Buttons

First of all Thank you Barb for the awesome kit. I had fun with this one and have enough stuff to make another card or two.

I used Basic Black paper for my card base and built it up with the SU double sided  paper. I loved the orange variegated with the white spots and the pumpkin paper so I had to use both on my card.

I colored up the image with copics and gel pens and then cut it out. I was just going to mount the image on the front of the card but the cute image go lost in the dsp. I went to my dies (I believe this one is a spellbinders) and cut this oval out of the black (same as the base) and mounted my image on that. I was happy with that so I added the black ribbon and black buttons to finish off the card.

Here is my card:

Thank you again Barb for the fun kit. 

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you liked my card. If you get a chance please stop by the other duelers and check out their creations, I am certain you will not be disappointed.

Until next time,
Hugs,

Carol


Comments

MiamiKel said…
OH la lah, carol! YOu've made these ghosts look so elegant! classic and gorgeous card design! Thank you for the sweet words on my blog - I am truly beyond words happy to be on the new DTGD girl team!!
Barb said…
This is so cute. I love the coloring and the die is perfect behind the image. Great layout with the papers too!
Tracie said…
Adorable card. Love your layout.
Donna said…
Cute card Carol. Love that oval die cut around the ghosts. Makes it look spooky!
Shelly Schmidt said…
How fun and love the black behind the images! Adorable!!! Great dual this month!!!
Good Gracious is this ever adorable. I love how you brought black into your background using that pretty die. Fantastic work.
terry serman said…
Love the black die cut..it really makes your cute image standout!
Carol, your ghosts are so adorable - love your coloring - and your card is fun!
:: BlueInks :: said…
The die cut is just perfect for the image. I really like how you used the DP and created depth with the pumpkins in the image. Great job, Carol!