older posts

Show more

DDD March 2020 National Day of Happiness

Hi all,

Today is duel day and our lovely hostesses for this round are Terry L for the dazzlers and Tami for the divas. Since I am a diva I got my kit from Tami. Thank you Tami for the wonderful kit. Our kits contained:

 Avery Elle image Cool Beans
DSP: Recollections and Love by Bo Bunny
and Mise embellishements from misc vendors

I love the image Tami sent and colored up a few of them. Also loved the coffee sleeves. I cut one out and framed the sayings with the negative image to get the sayings on the coffee sleeve. I had one made and somehow it flew through the air when I picked up the images and for the life of me I can't find it so I did another. I used the red and white polka dot papers from recollections and Tami had punched out a border strip she sent along which I used on my layer. I put mounting tape behind my cup and a strip of red rhinestones down the border strip and walla my card was done. I have not done the inside however, I think when I decide who I'm going to send this to I'll add a little extra on the inside.

Here is my card:


Tami and Terry asked us to tell them what little thing makes me happy. My grandchildren always make me happy and make me smile....either in real life or by seeing one of their pictures.

Thank you for stopping by. I hope you like my card. If you get a chance, please stop by and see the other duelers creations. I am certain you will not be disappointed.

Until next time,
Hugs,

 Carol

Comments

Darlene LeTavec said…
Carol, what a great card! Loving those rhinestones! Also, good job with the saying on the sleeve! Love it all!
Barb said…
Sweet Card. I am not sure how you got the sayings on the sleeve, but it sure is cute! Great Colors!
MiamiKel said…
Oh Carol, of course your beautiful grandbabies make you happy - I totally get that! It's a title like I could never had imagined and they bring us great joy ♥ Speaking of joy, your card is so fun - love all the bling in a row (very Carol!) Hugs!
Carol, your card is very pretty! Love the design! How sweet that you mentioned your grandchildren. What joy!
HeatherB said…
Great card, Carol! Love your layout.
Shelly Schmidt said…
I just love the layout you used and the Dp's- and the white punched strip with the rhinestones is so very pretty! A layout to CASE : ) Fun and pretty card! And, a great duel month!!! So sweet to mention your Grandkids- such Joy they are!!!
Suzy Sprague said…
Great card, Carol! I liked how you used the words on the sleeve. Very creative!
terry serman said…
Very cute...love the red and white polka dots to highlight the coffee!
Tracie said…
Such a fun layout. Love how the polka dots made the coffee cup pop.
Terry Ladwig said…
Cute!! Fun layout and great used of the kit, my friend!!
:: BlueInks :: said…
I like how you created a panel and placed it at an angle. it really sets the card off! You mixed the papers well and I am glad you liked the kit....thanks, a latte!