older posts

Show more

The Paper Shelter 10th Birthday Celebration and blog hops

There is fun fun fun going on at the Paper Shelter this week . They are celebrating their 10th birthday with a blog hop...lots of fun prizes and lots of great inspiriation. You can see what is going on and  join in the fun Here . The theme for all the fun is "A Special Celebration". I made a card using the digi...."the Bride". I think weddings are special celebrations and truthfully I love to see how people envision their special day. 

I loved the image the first time I saw her and had to have her. I think she is beautiful and looks vintage. I colored her up using copics, colored pencils and glitter gel pens. I cut a white layer to highlight this beautiful image I embossed the paper and backed it with gold holographic paper. i then cut another layer of white backed by gold. I fussy cut my bride and popped her up with a dimentional to finish up the card. Here is my card:



I was actually able to take the picture outside so it is a little  shaded in places but it turned out a bit better than some of the others I have taken.  

Thank you for stopping by.I appreciate your stoppingl  I hope you like my card.
Please stop over to the Paper Shelter Blog and join in the fun.

Until next time,
Hugs,
Carol 



Comments

aussie aNNie said…
So gorgeous what a fabulous design, colour and full of cuteness. xx
Patsy Long said…
Beautiful card. Love your embossed background. So glad you could join us at The Paper Shelter blog hop. Patsy DT
Granmargaret said…
Lovely work. Thank you for joining The Paper Shelter blog hop challenge. Hope to see you again at the next challenge on 16 December.
MiamiKel said…
Carol this is so beautiful!
Cards By MI said…
Thanks for joining us over at the Paper Shelter bloghop/challenge.
Love n hugs
Marie
Sammy said…
How lovely! That embossing is gorgeous! Thank you for joining in with us at The Paper Shelter this week. Sammy-x