older posts

Show more

Creative Crew November 2023 "Thankful Thoughts"

 Hi all today is posting day for the Creative Crew. This month our hostess was Lorraine. She chose "Thankful Thoughts " as her theme. She sent a kit  containing a scarecrow image  from  CTMH 2 Stampin Up sentiments, dsp from Imaginanace and Recollections several embellishments and ribbon. Thank you Lorraine for the fun kit. 

I used most of the kit for my card. I colored the image with colored pencils and fussy cut it out. I used cherry cobbler cardstock for the base of the card, dsp and image. I used the ribbon as a background for the dsp panel. Brads ,leaves and hearts finish off the front of the card. Inside I used the thankful thoughts sentiment.



Thank you for stopping by today. I do appreciate it. Please take a few minutes and stop by the other Creative Crew blogs and SCS gallery's. I'm sure you will find awesome creations.

Until next time,

Hugs,

Carol

Comments

Carol, WOW! You used so much of the kit and your card looks fabulous. I really like the way you colored his shirt, too.
Wow Carol what great colouring of the image, particularly the shirt - and a wonderful card overall. Love it
Blessings
Maxine
Tracie said…
Such a sweet card. It is so bright and cheerful.
Barb said…
This is a sweet card. I love all of the greens you used!
aussie aNNie said…
This is so lovely the design makes a gorgeous card ♥