older posts

Show more

December Creative Crew 2023 Christmas with a different color

Happy Holidays all. This month our hostess is the creative Darlene. She decided to challenge us with a kit for a Christmas card using non-traditional  colors. The kit included 2 cut and folded base cards that coordinated with the DSP she sent called Ink Drops by Craft Consortium. The images are All Together Holiday by Taylored Expressions. Gems are from Paper Studio along with flowers sequins and ribbon. 

 When making this card I first chose the DSP I liked and then matched it to the card base. I then cut out the die I chose to use from part of the other card base as well as a mounting piece for the dsp,  I colored the little Christmas pieces with colored pencils and added a little sparkle in little places on the pieces. I used the little gems to accent the die and added the little ornaments, To finish off the front I stamped a sentiment from my stash and mounted it on the left over paper I had from mounting the other pieces. On the inside I did the same this with the sentiment and added a few little ornaments on the base to finish off the card. Here is my card both front and inside:



Thanks for stopping by. Please stop and check out the blogs/SCS gallery and see the other creations. I am certain you will not be disappointed.

Until next time,

Hugs,

Carol

 

Comments

Carol, this is so pretty - I love that die behind all of the cute little images. Adorable!
Barb said…
This is such a sweet card. I like the layout with all of the sweet images along the side of the card.
Darlene LeTavec said…
Very pretty Carol! I love the die you used to set the little images on. It's really nice. Lovely card!