older posts

Show more

Challenge #435 - Holiday Time

Hi all, I'm back for the newest Paper Shelter challenge "Holiday Time" which you can find Here, I chose the image Holiday Shopping for my card today. I also chose to make a long and skinny card rather than an A2 card. I think this image is so dang cute. I made the image larger so she was easier to color and I used copics and colored pencils to color her up. For the base of my card I used a basic black and Christmas dsp from DCWV mat stack called Very Merry. I loved all the different papers in this mat stack They were double sided and i chose one sheet to do both of the front layers. In the back of the mat stack they had a sheet of sayings printed on little labels (6 to a sheet). I picked out one of the labels and cut it down to make a saying to add to my card. I fussy cut my image and used mounting tape to pop her up off the layers,  I then took a gold glitter gel pen and added some gold dots to both of the layers and colored in the buttons on the coat.

Here is my card.

The sun was quite bright today when i took this picture. I hope you like my version of the holidays.

Thank you for stopping by. Please stop by the Paper Shelter and check out the cute images.

Until next time,
Hugs,
Carol

Comments

Carol, your card is so fun - love the slimline look!
aussie aNNie said…
Gorgeous card love the slim line cards too. Great colouring as is the image.xx
Nannieflash said…
Fabulous use of one our images, love your choice of colours to. Thanks for joining us at TPS, good luck with the challenge, hugs Shirleyxxx
Unknown said…
Beautiful card
Thank you for sharing with us at the Paper Shelter
Iza DT