older posts

Show more

The Paper Shelter Challenge #436 Occupation/Profession

Hi all, I'm back for the Paper Shelter Challenge #436 Occupation/Profession. In the post different occupations were mentioned and lifeguard was one of them . I purchased this cute lifeguard in one of my first orders from The Paper Shelter. I thought she was adorable and since I haven't used her yet, I colored her right up. I thought about how to highlight her and went with plain and simple. I really am enjoying playing along with the challenges each week. The design team has some awesome cards to help you come up with ideas and they are amazing. Pop over to the challenge Occupation/Profession Challenge and see some fun cards and then pop into the store and check out the wonderful images.

Here is my card:

I colored this image with copics and colored pencils. The background was done with distress ink and a sponge. The sand was made with a sand stamp I got several years ago and this is the first time I have used it. The little embellishment in the lower right hand corner is from a sticker pack I purchased at Archivers when they were open.  I've been trying to use up some of the old/new things I have found while trying to organize my craft room.

Thanks so much for stopping by. I do appreciate it.

Until next time,

Hugs,
Carol





Comments

aussie aNNie said…
Love love love this card, and the image, can you let me know which one it is as love any thing beachy....great sand stamp. xx
What a fun beach-themed card, Carol!