older posts

Show more

The Paper Shelter Challenge # 449 Card for a Child

Hi all, I'm here once again for the paper shelter challenge. When I first saw this site on Aussie Annie's blog I was so excited to see all the cute images. I was in the market for an image for my granddaughters birthday card and had such a hard time chosing an image. In fact I purchased several and of course went back for more. I colored up several of the images and made up a couple of cards. One I gave her and the other I am posting here today for this challenge. 

For this card I used the Cupcake Birthday image This image captured my heart the first time I saw it. I had some left over pieces of designer paper that I used for this card. Once I had this little one colored up I actually tried to match the dsp and card paper to the colored image. I also die cut the Happy Birthday from the background paper to add to the front. 

Here is my card:





Some pastel flat dots finish off the card.

Thank you so much for stopping by. I do so appreciate it.

Until next time,

Hugs,

Carol

Comments

Nannieflash said…
Fabulous use of one of our images for our theme this week, love your choice of colours to. Thanks for joining us at TPS, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxx
Carol, your card is so cute@ What a sweet image and the many layers and awesome details make it the perfect card!
aussie aNNie said…
This is absolutely beautiful, the colours and wonderful design.... just love this.
x
Christine Cyr said…
Super cute card with a nice TPS image, thank you for joining us at TPS
Christine DT
Carol this is such a sweet image - I can see why you bought it. You have made a gorgeous card using her.
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine