older posts

Show more

The paper shelter challenge # 450 Use a Digital image

Hi all, I'm here for the Paper Shelter Challenge #450. The challenge is to use a digital stamp. I chose "Snowflake" as my digital. I colored up my image with colored pencils and used gamsol with the pencils. I loved this image and thought it should have some shimmer so I went over the snowflakes with clear wink of stella to give them a shimmer shine to mimic stars. On the falling snow flakes, the snow pile at the bottom of the image and the snow on the tree I used a snow pen (kind of like puff paint). Heated up the white after  applying it so it would puff up and look more like snow.  I then cut out the image and mounted it on purple shiny paper which was mounted on a shimmer paper that was embossed with a snowflake. 

If you haven't had a chance to check out the images at the Paper Shelter you can find them HERE. The paper challenge is posted weekly and can be found here. Please check these sights out.

Here is my card for this weeks challenge.  



My picture didn't turn out really great but I'm trying to get better at taking photos.

Thanks so much for stopping by, I do appreciate it.

Until next time,

Hugs,

Carol 

Comments

aussie aNNie said…
Love your embossing folder and the snow on that sweet girl...fabulous card Carol. xx
Carol, I love the embossed snowflakes on this beautiful card!