older posts

Show more

Classy Card Ladies October Challenge==Humor/Snarky

Hi all, today is the 15th of the month and time for the Classy Ladies challenge for the month. The wonderful hostess's for this month are Darlene for the pearls and LJ for the diamonds. I received my kit from LJ and it was a fun kit. She sent: 

Images Snarky Cat--Tim Holtz  and several snarky sentiments

Embellies from Stampin up and LJ"s sash. 

DSP: K &Co --Green glitter  Oct Aft--orange /white -- Martha Stewart small circles

LJ also made her kits with a Halloween Theme as well.

In making my card I used 3 of the pieces of DSP  with the basic black as the base of the card and layering of the dsp. I colored  the cat, pumpkin and witches hat with colored pencils and then fussy cut them. I found a sketch I was following but I messed up and accidentally added a 3rd layer of the panels on the front of the card .I cut out a strip of the black and white checkered ribbon that LJ sent along as an accent, Thank you LJ for the fun kit.

Here  is my card:



I hope you like my card. Thanks so much for stopping by. Please take time and visit the other Classy Card Ladies blogs. I am sure you will not be disappointed.

Until next time,
Hugs,
Carol





Comments

That cat cracks me up - love the witches hat! Fun design with all the layers and tilts!
Laura Jean (LJ) said…
Wow Carol! Look at all those papers you used! Great card! Glad you enjoyed the kit!
Darlene LeTavec said…
Carol, I'm literally chuckling at the cat slouched on top of the pumpkin. So cute! Love how you used so many of those cool papers too! Nice job!
Suzy Sprague said…
Adorable card! It looks great with all the different layers with those great papers. You did s wonderful job!
Shelly Schmidt said…
Love your card- the green behind that cat is perfect! Great sketch- it is wonderful!
Tracie said…
What a fun card Carol. Your layout is amazing and I love the cat on the pumpkin.
aussie aNNie said…
Oh gosh how fun and fab is this card, the papers and everything is so lovely. xx
I don't 'do' halloween, but this is one fabulous card with the cat on the pumpkin Carol!
Stay safe
blessings
Maxine
Barb said…
So Dang Cute! I love all of the layers and how your showcased some of the sweet paper!