older posts

Show more

DDD January 2022 Challenge Strawberry Ice Cream

Hi all, Well I am late but we are once again dueling for another year. I can't believe we have been together for this long. It truly is a blessing. This month our originators Kelly and Jeanette are the team in charge of the challenge. In looking back Jeanette said our first challenge was an ice cream challenge.  So Kelly and Jeanette decided to use the Strawberry ice cream theme for the start of this year. I am on Kelly's team and this is what she sent in her kit:


The theme is: Strawberry ice cream! This was Jeanette's idea based on our first kit 10 years ago to start with ice cream and then added the specifics: Make it strawberry! Your kit includes:

Image: Colorado Craft Company: Ice Cream Day
papers: Dear Lizzy: Sweet Summer and Pebbles: Sun and Fun and Co'ordinations polka dots
ribbons are from Hobby Lobby, Joanns and my stash
bling and twine: Dollar Tree

I have had my card done for awhile but have been having computer trouble - cell phone trouble. My phone broke and I couldn't get into my accounts to log in to post.

So I'm not any later I will post my card:

This is the inside of my card. I used left over card stock and dsp from the front of the card.



Here is the front of my card. 


On a side note here... both Jeanette and Kelly picked the same image for their kits without consulting each other, which they did in the first challenge of this group. Great minds right??......


Thank you for stopping by I do appreciate it. Please stop by the other duelers blogs and see what they created I am sure you will not be disappointed.

Until next time,

Hugs,

Carol

Comments

Carol, your card is so sweet! I really like the design of it.
Oh what a beautiful card Carol - love the way you have used the image and sentiment
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine
Barb said…
This card is so dang cute. I really like the layout and the die cut you used for the background is perfect!
Darlene LeTavec said…
Super card, Carol! Love that image and I really like the angled cuts to the layout, they add a lot of interest. Nice job as usual!
Vickie Y said…
Adorable image and card!