older posts

Show more

HOT MESS SUCCESS = SUCCESS JUNE 2022

                                                 


Hi all, I'm late in posting. I had every intention of posting yesterday however, I thought I had taken pictures and couldn't find them on my computer. I retook the pictures and now I'm here but late. 

This challenge has no theme but we are to make a card that we make some kind of mess involved in the creative process. We are a small group but everyone involved is fun and creative. Kelly started this challenge with Barb and Jeanette. As of late Kelly has gotten extremely busy and is not always able to post and drops in when she is able. Darlene and I were added to the group. 

This month I was playing with vellum and embossing powder. I wanted to see how different mediums looked coloring the vellum once embossed. I embossed my Hero's art image on the front with copper and gold embossing powder. On the first image I used copics on the back of the image. ( I really liked the look of the copics). On the second card I used pearl color crayons I found at the dollar store.) This worked ok but I wasn't as happy with the results. This isn't the orginal idea I was playing with but it is the one that kinda worked. Here is the card I made.

:

Thanks so much for stopping by. I do appreciate it. Please take a few minutes to stop by the other Hot Mess blogs. I am certain you will not be disappointed.

Until next time,

Hugs,

Carol












Comments

Carol, your card is so pretty - I love the way you stamped on vellum. Very creative!