Double Duty November 2022 Gina Kay Stamps
Hi all, today I am posting my November Double Duty card. They say better late than never๐ค. Anyway the company chosen for this month is Gina Kay. Gina has beautiful stamps and accessories. I'm posting from my daughters and forgot the name of the stamp set I used.
On the first card I used dsp with a gold accent. I know it is hard to see but I embossed the flowers in gold on the left hand side of the card. I like the looks of it in real life but hard to see in the picture.on the second card I used the same stamp and I made the background quite awhile ago. I embossed the cardstock with white embossing powder and then used a sponge to apply the color. After I got a look I liked I rubbed off the extra ink with a piece of paper towel. Here are my cards:




Comments
Blessings
Maxine