older posts

Show more

Creative Crew March 2023 "Some bunny loves you"


 Hi all. Today is the day for posting our Creative Cards . Terry was our lovely creative hostess and sent us a wonderfully fun Easter kit to play with. Thank you Terry.what a great kit. The theme Terry chose was some bunny loves you. The kit she sent contained :

Images:   Simon Says "oh bunny"

All the DSP  came from Terry's stash along with the embellish she sent along.

Terry sent along full pages of the images and sentiments as well as images cutout (bonus). I colored up my bunnies and then mounted them on mounting tape . I chose the plain blue paper and the Easter Egg paper as nothing says Easter like decorated eggs. I chose a plain layout Using a pink ribbon from the kit to separate the two papers. I then used many of the embellishments to decorate my eggs. This kit was fun to work with. Here is my card.



Thank you for stopping by my blog. I really do appreciate it. Please take a little time and stop by the other Creative Crew blogs. I am sure you will not be disappointed. Until next time. Hug Carol

Comments

aussie aNNie said…
This is adorablely cute, love the gorgeous card and great colours. x
Carol, this is such a sweet card. I love the way you used the bling to decorate the easter eggs. Clever!
Darlene LeTavec said…
Wow Carol!! Using the gem strips to decorate the eggs is very clever! Add so much interest to the card. Nice job!
Tracie said…
What a sweet card. Love how you added the gems on the eggs. Perfect for the challenge.
A sweet card Carol- love how you have decorated the eggs!!
Blessings
Maxine
Barb said…
I love your card! I think it is so fun that you decorated the eggs--how creative!