older posts

Show more

Creative Crew June 2023---Flowers

 Hi all, today is the day we post our creative crew creations. Our leader this month was Barb and she sent a cute kit for us to play with. Thank you Barb. I actually colored my image right away. Our kit included the cute image from Pink Studio Bouquet of hearts...and yummy dsp from SU called peaceful poppies (I love it) misc embellishments and ribbon.

For my card this month I used a layout I had used several years ago and ran across it while looking for something else. It has a plain basic black base and I used a purple for the main part of the card. I had a hard time picking which dsp I wanted to use as it was all so pretty. I then used another piece of paper to mount the image on. I then wrapped a ribbon around the whole card to keep the front flap closed. Here is my card:






I hope you like the card. Thank you so much for stopping by. I do appreciate it. Please take a few minutes to stop by the other creative crew blogs. I am sure you will not be disappointed.

Until next time,

Hugs,

Carol


Comments

Carol, your special fold works so well with Barb's kit allowing you to use some of the gorgeous papers she included. Your fussy cutting and awesome coloring of the image is impressive!
Tracie said…
Such a sweet card. I love your choice of color. Made for a beautiful card.
A fabulous fold, Carol, and a beautiful card - love your colour palette!
Blessings
Maxine
Barb said…
YOur card is so dang cute. What a perfect fold to highlight some of the patterned paper. I love the ribbon to hold it all together. Well Done. Thanks for making such a pretty card with my kit!
Lorraine said…
Wonderful coloring and everything you used looks so nice together! Great job!