older posts

Show more

Creative Crew Oct 2023 what do you love?

Hi all I'm here but a little later in the day than I had planned. Our wonderful leader Jeanette asked us to make a card showing something we love using our own supplies. I thought about this for a bit and there is the obvious, God, my family, my country. And then there are other things like food, pets etc, but I chose trees. I'm not an outside camping hiking person but trees fascinate me. Years ago I heard a story about a person who lost his site for some time. He was able to get his site back and he commented on how the trees were different colors of green. I took notice of all the different colors in the trees. My card highlights trees, black/white,(favorite color combo) and blue and lavender my favorite colors. so my card includes many of the things I love.

Here is my card.






Thank you for stopping by I really do appreciate it. If you get a chance, please stop by the other creative crew blogs I am certain you will not be disappointed.

Until next time,

Hugs,

Carol


Comments

What a dramatic card Carol - love your die cut scene and the gorgeous blue background you used.Sometimes when travelling I look at the forests we are travelling through and marvel at all the different greens one can see
Blessings
Maxine
aussie aNNie said…
Absolutely gorgeous magical card , lovely design ♥
Carol, your card is so pretty and I loved reading about your fascination with trees and so many other "favorites" too!
Darlene LeTavec said…
Carol, this card is really beautiful! I love the black silhouette against the background blues, very effective! Nice job. I also love trees. Nice job!
Barb said…
Carol--your card is stunning! I love the black and white theme--one of your favorites for sure!