older posts

Show more

Double duty October 2023 Lawn Fawn

                                                        



Hi all, again a little late in the day but I  couldn't get a good picture.....I finally gave up. 🤔 This month Lawn Fawn is the company we are using for our posts.  When looking through my stamps I was sure I had more than one set of Lawn Fawn but it didn't show up anywhere. However I did find a Lawn Fawn box die cut and decided to use that along with the set I did have. I cut out two treat boxes one in black polka dot DSP and one in Christmas paper. On the Christmas paper box I used the cut out in the die set to create a window and used the piece I cut out as a tag for the box. On the black box I didn't use a cut out but  I did use the little peacock and sentiment From the set I h. The peacock is colored with colored pencils and fussy cut then mounted with mounting tape on the top of the box.


Here are my little boxes:






Thanks for stopping by, please take  little time to stop by the other double  duty blogs . I'm sure you won't be disappointed.

Until next time,

Hugs,

Carol

Comments

A pair if sweet wee boxes Carol - love the peacock one in particular!
isn't it frustrating when the light won't cooperate when we want to take a photo!
Blessings
Maxine
Carol, your box with the diecut is such a creative idea. Cute card, too!
Barb said…
The boxes are very cute! I am sure they will make cute Thanksgiving Treats!
aussie aNNie said…
Absolutely adorable and so beautiful in colour too, love your card ♥