older posts

Show more

Card kit group summer fun kit

Hi all I am here today to post my card from the cute gnome card kit  Barb sent for us to use during the time we took off from the card kit group during the summer. I had so much fun with the kit and really like the images Barb sent. I LOVE the dsp as well. I used a navy and pink base to match the dsp and then made layers on the front of the card. I colored the gnome with colored pencils fussy cut the image and used mounting tape to place the cute gnome on his layer. Here is my card:


I hope you like my card. Thank you Barb for the fun kit. I loved it and loved working with it.

Until next time,
Hugs,
Carol 


Comments

aussie aNNie said…
Beautiful, loving the stunning project you made and the lovely colour used. xx
What a sweetie that gnome image is, and i love the way you have coloured and mounted him Carol
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine
Carol, your gnome card is way too cute! Adorable!!!