older posts

Show more

CCL Sept 2021 Challenge= Pumpkins

Hi all. Today is the 15th of Sept and once again time for the Classy Card Ladies to get their challenge on. This month our lovely hostesses were Tracie for the Pearls and  Barb for the diamonds. I received a great kit from Barb. It included : 

Image: Great Impressions Harvest cart stamp

DSP: I used the Reminisce Enchanted Autumn series: Indian Summer dots, Slice of Autumn stripes , Summer Fading, vines and Fall leaves.    

Assorted  Embellishments: Enamel dots , Pearls, misc ribbon and Bakers Twine

Thank you Barb for the amazing kit. I have to say I loved the DSP as it has a special shimmer/shine to it. Hard to see in the photo but beautiful in real life.

For todays card I used Basic Black linen paper for the base of my card and card sketch 0001 from craftwithsarah.com.  I loved the sketch as it worked well with the dsp Indian Summer dots.  I used all 4 of the dsp papers on the front of my card. I loved the image and colored it with colored pencils. I highlighted some of the areas with Ink of Stella shimmer pen. I cut the circles out of the dsp and backed it with the black as well as the ribbon/banners. I added the circles to my card front and tied a bow in the brown ribbon to accent the orange circle. To finish off the outside of the card I added enamel dots along the side of the longest banner. I have not finished the inside of the card as I'm not sure what I am going to use it for.

Here is my card:


This was a fun challenge. Thank you Barb for the kit and thank you for stopping by. I do hope you like my creation. Please take some time and visit the other Classy Ladies blogs. I am sure you will be impressed with their creations.

Until next time,
Hugs
Carol 

Comments

Barb said…
WOWZA--this card is awesome! I love the sketch you picked and how you show cased so many of the fun patterned papers!
Suzy Sprague said…
Awesome! This was a great way to show all the papers that came in the kit. Using the circle die to match the paper is so creative!
Carol, you've created a real beauty here. Love the banner pieces behind the circles. Great design!
Shelly Schmidt said…
A great theme for this month- your image is so pretty, love your layout too. Love seeing all of the DP's that were in your kit with this pretty sketch!
Tracie said…
Such a beautiful card. Love the stunning layout.
MiamiKel said…
GORGEOUS! This layout is amazing!I love the banner and the circles are so clever! Beautifully colored - Happy fall, my friend!
aussie aNNie said…
Lovely card and gorgeous colours and design. xx
Darlene LeTavec said…
Wow Carol, what a great way to use every paper and create such interest in the background and foreground! Love the banners and circles. And great job with your pencils!