older posts

Show more

DDD March 2022 Team coffee/ Team Tea

Hi all, I made it. I'm here and posting on the 15th of the month however I'm not posting early in the day. 😕 Today our duel is led by Team coffee Barb and Team Tea is Lorraine (our newest member...) I received my kit from Barb, Team Coffee. Thank you, Barb for the wonderful kit. Barb likes her coffee and she and Lorraine have asked us to let all of you know what we like to drink. I like both coffee and tea but I primarily drink coffee, (so this kit was perfect). The kit included: 

Image: Gina K Designs Perfect Blend set

DSP from Reminisce-Coffeeology

                 Moxie-Perfect Blend and coffee addict

                 Bo Bunny-Stay awhile

Various Embellishments: ribbons Brown enamel dots, Jewels Pinkfresh Studio

I made my card using a black linen base with the Moxie perfect blend dsp cut out with a die cut. I then die cut a frame out of black linen to top the dsp.  I had colored the images with colored pencils and fussy cut them out.  I placed mounting tape behind the images and placed them inside the little windows of the die cut. I fussy cut out one of the sentiments Barb sent, mounted it on black linen and placed it inside the frame die cut.  To finish off the front of my card I placed brown enamel dots in each corner of the frame die. Here is my card:


On the inside of my card I put 3 of the ribbons Barb sent to finish off the card. Here is the inside:

As you can see I used a clip board to photograph the inside of the card. 

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. Please take time to stop by the other duelers blogs. I am certain you will not be disappointed.

Until next time,
Hugs, 
Carol

Comments

What a fabulous card you made from the kit Carol. Love your use of the frame die cut, and the 'nails' in the corners
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine
Carol, what a fun way to showcase so much from your kit with that great framed design. Very pretty inside and out!
Tracie said…
Such a fun card Carol. Great use of ribbon on the inside. Love the dividing section son the front.
Barb said…
WOWZA! What a fun card. I love the frame to highlight the three images along with the fun sentiment. Great Job this month!
Darlene LeTavec said…
Carol, I love the window frames. What a great way to highlight the adorable coffee elements! I also love the pretty scallop design on the background panel. It adds so much interest! The ribbons on the inside are a nice touch.