older posts

Show more

Double Duty Challenge Card--April 2022

 

                                                      
Hi all today is the day we post our Double Duty challenge. This challenge was started by Barb and originally included Barb, Jeanette and Kelly. Later on Darlene and I were added. The concept of the challenge is to create two cards using the same set from a predetermined company. We need to use two things on both cards example: same color cardstock, same embellishments, same image,  whatever you chose needs to be used on both cards thus making it a double duty challenge. The company for this month is CC Designs. 

I chose the stamp set "Christmas Together".  First I stamped out two images and colored them. As most of you know I added glitter (as most things need just a hint of glitter in my opinion anyway) to the colored image. I made a card using the image with Christmas dsp in blues and grays and used a black base.  I used the same dsp  and a black base. On the card I used one of the spring wobbles so that the penguins move when you touch them. It looks kind of cute. I topped off the card with sparkly flat brads.  I used black and a tag die to make my second project. I used the same dsp and the same brads from Gina Marie but in white. The image is mounted on the tag with mounting tape. So there are several duplicates to make sure I the challenge. 

Here are my projects:

  

I am trying to get my pictures to look better but I'll keep trying. 



Thank you so much for stopping by. I do appreciate it. Please stop by the other members of this challenge. I am sure you will not be disappointed.

Until next time,
Hugs,
Carol 
















Comments

Carol, you've chosen such a cute CC Designs set to use... and what fun to see both your card and your tag look fabulous!
Barb said…
So Cute--and of course you have a winter image so you can add glitter! Love the layout of both the tag and the card. Thanks for sharing these cuties!
aussie aNNie said…
Your post is very beautiful. ♥