older posts

Show more

DDD September challenge "Its a free for all"

 Hi all, it is once again time for our monthly duel. This month Darlene was the lead of the Jeanette group and Terry was the lead for Kelly's group (the group I'm in.) Terry and Darlene put their heads together and Darlene thought it would be good to share free stamps they had received from some of their favorite stamp companies. Each member on our team received a free Altenew stamp to use for this challenge. Each of us did get a different image. This is a fun challenge thank you Terry and Darlene. My kit contained a rose stamp with a thanks stamp to go with it. The DSP and enamel was from The Paper Studio the rest of the embellieshments were from Terry's stash.

My kit contained bright yellow DSP and red and yellow and white enamel dots/rhinestones/and ribbons. It was so refreshing to open the envelope and see such pretty, bright colors.

For my card I decided to use a black base with red as an accent color. I colored the rose red and then colored and cut another rose petal. I used the cut up rose petal to mount on the original image that had been die cut. After putting the card together I added some of the rhinestones on the die cut. I also took some stickies (snowy white) and randomly scattered it on the base of the card. Here is my card:


Thank you for stopping by, I do appreciate it. I hope you like my card. Please take a few minutes and stop by the other curlers blogs. I am sure you will not be disappointed.

Until next time,
Hugs,
Carol




Comments

Carol, your card is stunning! Love the tilts and dainty framing and of course the black background that makes everything stand out! Well done!
Barb said…
This sure is cute. I think the colors are so fun and the layout is perfect. Well Done!
Darlene LeTavec said…
Oh Carol, how great this card is!! I love the tilted panels and the bright colors just snap! The rose is so realistically colored. Very nice!
aussie aNNie said…
Beautiful stunning and fabulous post, gorgeous colours and papers xx