older posts

Show more

Double duty October 2022 Gina K

 I'm really late. So sorry to be running behind I've been sick and down for the count. My grands brought something home from school and I seem to have been hit the hardest. I'm hoping it is on its way out.

This month Gina K is the stamp company that was chosen for our challenge cards. The name of the stamp set I chose to use is  Vintage Rose.

I love it this set as it is so versatile and I have used it many times. I used the same base cardstock for both my cards similar layouts and same color scheme. I love blue and wanted to use that to color my roses. I hope the pictures turn out so you can see differences. Here are my cards:




Thank you a stopping by my blog. I do appreciate it. Please stop by the other dealers blogs. I am sure you will not be disappointed.

Until next time 
Hugs,
Carol



Comments

Oh Carol, that sounds terrible - I too have been down the last few months, so I feel for you.
Love your two cards - the roses are beautiful, and I love the gathered ribbon behind the image on one of them. The border is a great feature on the other
Blessings
Maxine
Carol, I'm sorry you've been so sick. Hopefully you'll be 100% better soon.

Your cards are lovely... such a pretty Gina K set.