older posts

Show more

Hot Mess ~Success February 2023

                                        


 Hi all, can you believe it? It is the 12th of February and I am on time. Keeping my fingers crossed I keep on the straight and narrow here.🤗 Today is the day we post our Mess =Success cards. This swap was  started by Kelly with Barb and Jeanette. In the last year or so they have added a couple more people Darlene, Terry and myself. The idea of this swap is to create a successful card that comes from a mess while creating .

This month I chose a new to me technique. I found the instructions HERE. My attempt didn't turn out as I had hoped but it is kinda close. I will be trying it again and I might try it with color crayons....hmmmm. I didn't use the wow embossing powder I used a stamping up yellow and the blue and purple are from  a store in Big Lake MN The Stamping Place. I'm not sure they still have a free standing store but they can be reached on etsy. I colored the flower with colored pencils and used the die that came with the stamp and used mounting tape to pop the flower up. Here is my card: 

                              


Thank you so much for stopping by . I really do appreciate it. Please stop by the other mess success blogs, I am sure you will not be disappointed.

Until next time,
Hugs
Carol













Comments

Carol, this is a gorgeous card! That technique sure is an interesting (and messy) one.
What a fabulous result Carol - love it, it's a beautiful card. I am popping over to look at the technique instructions now...
Blessings
Maxine