older posts

Show more

Double Duty Sept 2023 "Rubbernecker"

  •                                    



Hi all, today is the day we post our double duty cards. Today we are highlighting Rubbernecker Stamps. The idea of this swap (Barbs brainchild) , is to use two of the same items on two cards using the same stamp. I chose the stamp " daisies " with the matching die. The two items I used on both cards were the same image and gold stickles. On the first card I die cut the right hand lower corner of the top layer. I then mounted the image on mounting tape and placed it on the front of the card. I then cut out the thinking of you in white with a lavender backing. On the second card I inked a stencil on part of the card stock and mounted the image with mourning tape on part of the stenciled area. I then stamped a sentiment on white and inked a thin layer of ink on it.


Here are my cards:





Thank you for stopping by my blog. I do hope you like them please stop by the other double duty blogs. I am sure you will not be disappointed.

Until next time,
Hugs,
Carol

Comments

Wonderful use of the sweet image Carol, and two beautiful cards. Loving the stencilling on the one card, and the partial die cut on the other is really eyecatching
Blessings
Maxine
aussie aNNie said…
What a wonderful way to add pops of colour. A really stunning card xx
Carol, both of these are so pretty. Lovely flower image and your color choices are outstanding!