older posts

Show more

Mystery Image swap round 58

I can hardly believe we are on the 58th round of this swap. Our first card swap was due 10-18-10 and Jeanette was our creative hostess that started this swap. What fun we have had over the years. Hard to believe we are going on 10 years.

This month Terry was our hostess and sent us each an image from Taylored Expressions "You color my world". When I received the image I though hmmmmm multi colored for sure but what can I use for a background. I have been anxious to use my Ken Oliver color burst powders I just received so
I took water color paper and used colors that I had used in the image. I tried a couple different color combos so none of the cards I sent to Terry are exactly alike. I used a die cut for the first card but wasn't a fan so used something else on the rest of the cards. For the inside I chose to use the dolor burst color combos on the inside as well.



This is the die cuts I liked the best.


These are the color combos I chose to send to Terry. 


And this is the inside of the cards,

I really had fun with this image once I got what I wanted to do figured out. Thanks Terry for the fun challenge image.

I can;t see wait to see what the other swappers came up with.

Thanks so much for stopping by. I do appreciate it.

Until next time,
Hugs,
Carol








Comments

Carol, your card is so colorful and pretty!
aussie aNNie said…
Pretty colours and great card.x