older posts

Show more

Paper Shelter # 428 " In Nature/In the Sea"

Hi all,

Awhile ago I discovered The Paper Shelter digital stamps when visiting Aussie Annie's blog. In checking out the store and all the digital images and backgrounds I fell in love with these digitals.
I immediately  purchased several images. I was impressed with all that came with the digital images that I purchased. Then I discovered the challenge blog. Oh what fun. This week the challenge is "In Nature//In the Sea;" The digital I chose to use is "Fun over the waves." You can find these cute images Here.

With this card I used left overs from my stash so I am not sure what companies the dsp and embellishments. I colored the image with copics and colored pencils. I used Gina K Glitz glitter gel for the waves behind this cutie's ski's. Here is my card.


Thank you for stopping by. I hope you like the card. If you get a chance stop by the Paper Shelter blog and store to check out their wonderful images.

Until next time,
Hugs,
Carol


Comments

Linda Mc Enery said…
Many, many years ago I had the exact same experience! I fell in love with The Paper Shelter images after finding them by accident and I've never looked back! This is wonderful! The wavy paper adds such a fun element to the card and works so well with the image. I love what you've done with the spray from her ski and I love the enamel dots. Thanks for sharing this with us at The Paper Shelter, and for using one of our images!
Linda
aussie aNNie said…
Carol this is cute love the look of those waves and your colours...big hugs.x
What a fun card - she's sure enjoying the waves, isn't she?
Barb said…
Dang--this sure is cute!
What a fabulous job you have done with one of our images!
Thank you for sharing with us at The Paper Shelter hugs Susan