older posts

Show more

The Paper Shelter Challenge #463 Easter TIme

 Hi all, I'm back with a card for the Easter Time Challenge over at the Paper Shelter Challenge Blog,  here. For this challenge I chose the image Charming Bunny. The girl holding the little bunny is adorable. This image was colored with colored pencils and i used the dsp paper pack Nursery that I purchased a long time ago at JoAnns. I thought it was perfect as the soft pastels reminded me of Easter.

I fussy cut and mounted the little image on mounting tape and placed her on the middle square. Inside I used left over scraps from the main background paper mounted on black card stock along the bottom of the white inside panel. I finished off the front with flat pearlized brads I found at the dollar store. 

Here is my card:


I do appreciate your stopping by and hope you like the card. If you get a chance stop over at the Paper Shelter blog and check out all the wonderful creations that have been made.

Until next time,
Hugs,
Carol


Comments

What a pretty card Carol - love the layout you have used, and it shows off the wee girl beautifully. Your colouring is fabulous
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine
Nannieflash said…
A fabulous TPS image for our theme this week, love the card design. Thanks for joining us at TPS, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxxx
Carol, your card is so cute. Love the adorable image!
perfect creation for the challenge
Thank you for sharing with us at the paper shelter
IZA DT
aussie aNNie said…
Cute bunny and lovely design, great papers and colouring. x
Cards By MI said…
Lovely creation with a sweet TPS image. Thanks for joining us over at TPS.
Love n hugs
Marie