older posts

Show more

The Paper Shelter Challenge #464 With a Sentiment

For this weeks challenge I chose the image, The Most Adorable Caviler. I love this little dog. It is so dang cute.  I purchased the whole collection of adorable animals and really truly think they are all adorable. The challenge this week was to add a sentiment. The sentiment I chose was from Taylored Expressions. I colored the little caviller with colored pencils and then fussy cut  the image. I then cut out 2 scalloped circles to mount the cavilier on. I chose dsp from American Crafts called the color of memories. Once I had all the pieces of the layout mounted on my card base I went through and added Nuvo liquid pearls and Nuvo glitter glue on the crown of the pup and around it.  

Here is my card:

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I do appreiate it. I hope you like the card I created. If you have a chance please stop by the paper shelter challenge blog HERE.

Until next time,
Hugs,
Carol




Comments

very sweet card. Let me tell you, you had me going. I thought the dog was a sticker because you coloured it so well. That's a special talent to colour the way you do.
Carol, your pup is so cute! Sweet card!
Carol W said…
Thank you Beth I appreciate your kind words.
Linda Mc Enery said…
Aaahh, this is so adorable! Perfect pup paper and a wonderful card design. You've done such a beautiful job with the image too. Thanks for sharing this with us at The Paper Shelter, and for using one of our images!
Linda
aussie aNNie said…
Adorable so cute is that puppy. xx