older posts

Show more

Mo's Challenge #56



Hi all, it has been awhile since my last post...have been busy, busy, busy around here. I made my granddaughters Halloween costume, a 6x6 baptism/confirmation scrapbook (along with pictures...my first ever full scrapbook...teehee) and had a couple of stamping get togethers between...it has been a bit crazy. I have to say though, that it has been fun. Ok, back to business...this week Mo's challenge is pockets..(I do try to do her challenges as often as possible), I haven't made a lot of pocket cards so I had to go to the resources at SCS to check a few out. I have made a pocket card similar to this but it was a long, long time ago so was grateful for the instructions. I chose Bismarck as my image. I think he is so cute and have a friend who loves dogs, so will probably give this card to her for Christmas. The first inside tag has a PB saying: "to wish you the joy, hope, and wonder of christmas" stamped on it and the second tag is stamped with "merry, merry, merry christmas to you" from the dollar bin by Kolette Hall. One of my dear friends gave me a bunch of small doiles she had from her candy making supplies and I used pan pal chalks to color the doiley that Bismarck is mounted on.


Thanks for stopping by and taking a look...I'm wishing you all a wonderful upcoming week.

Comments

Dawn B. said…
Your friend will love this dog card.. What a great way to use this image.. Love it..Thanks for joining us at MO's this week.
Anonymous said…
oh yeah - I found you. And I love your card :) Mo's stuff is just amazing and I love being able to work with her images. Hurray for having a blog - I'm definitely a follower.
Darlene said…
Hi Carol, this is just wonderful!! I am working my way up to trying a pocket card and you (of course) are providing great inspiration!! Love the colors and image! Hugs.
MiamiKel said…
This is simply stunning, my dear - such rich, vivid colors and an adorable layout - love it muchly! You always so such wonderful work - what a treat it is to see one of your creations come to life! I hope this week brings you a little rest and some time for YOU! x0x0