I am honored and totally stunned....and speechless to boot...(something I never am...lol)) I received the stylish award from Kimmaire. While she was going through the C & Co blog hop, she picked my blog to bless with this award...thank you so much.
My instructions are to tell 8 things about myself:
1. I have been collecting/stamping since 1998 but didn't seriously stamp until 2004 (I know crazy huh).
2. I have 2 daughters and 1 granddaughter.
3. I played piano for our very small church from the time I was 12 until I was 24. (I love listening to piano music while I stamp...particularly Lorie Line).
4. I have met the best friends through stamping and most of them I haven't met in person...
5. I started playing with copics last year and totally love using them...
6. I love watching feel good chick flicks..
7. I have tried many crafts but have enjoyed my stamping the best and for the longest period of time ever.
8. I am the oldest of 6 kids...there are 3 boys and 3 girls and now tons of nieces and nephews along with some great-nieces and nephews...fun times at family functions...new babies...lots of cuddling..woohoo..
The next thing I am to do is pick 8 bloggers to pay it forward to: I am struggling with this as I have 9 so will pass it on to all of them as they are relatively new to blogging (as I am)..and I really think this is so special...Also, they are talented, supportive and wonderfully creative...
6.Sweet P (Paola)
Lastly I am going to let each of them know I have passed this award on to them...
Thank you again Kimmarie, for this wonderful honor and treat...