older posts

Show more

Liebster Award

Hi all....I am one lucky girl....my good friend Barb, passed on the Liebster Award to me and I am thrilled and honored...

The idea of the Leibster award is to bring attention to blogs with less than 200 followers. So, in the spirit of good fun, I am passing this award on to five other bloggers. Please stop by and encourage them by leaving a little love on their creations.

For the 5 blogs I'm presenting this to, please .... 

1. Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
2. Reveal your five picks for the award and let them know.
3. Post the award on your blog.
4. Bask in the love from the most supportive people on the blogshare-other bloggers.
 5. Finally and the best rule of all..........have fun and spread the love!

My five pics are:

1. Debbie...aka. Lildj
Judy 
3 .Joan 
4. Gael 
5. Lauren


Thanks again Barb for sharing this wonderful award..I do appreciate it...♥



Comments

Barb said…
You are welcome!
~Paola~ said…
Congratz my dear friend...U are SOOO deserving of this award and much much more...xox ♥
dweatter said…
Thank you!! Must go figure out how to get this on my blog!
dweatter said…
Thank you!! Must go figure out how to get this on my blog!
MiamiKel said…
Absolutely WELL Deserved and then some, my sweet friend! I wish I could give you a great big Liebster hug in real life - one day! (Liebe is German for love - and love ya muchly indeed!) x0x0