Here is my card:
I used my Tim Holtz brick embossing folder then brushed on distress ink in olive, mahogany and frayed corduroy. I then cut out the window from new nesties I got at Archivers..I placed my image on Umber paper and then laid a sheet of acetate over the opening and then drew lines to indicate window panes...I also used the sentiment and piece of pizza on the inside:
I colored the pizza piece with copics cut it out and then covered it with crystal effects. Once it was dry I mounted it on the inside of the card over the sentiment...I actually like how it turned out as it's pretty close to the image I had in my mind...
Thank you Jeanette for the fun image..and the challenge...try and stop by and see the other mystery swappers cards...I'm sure you won't be disappointed.
Thanks for stopping by....
Until next time,