Sunday, March 31, 2013

Crafters of Faith March 2013

Happy Easter all...."He Lives" for sure...This month Jeanette was our hostess and she laid out the following challenge:

March Theme:
Hostess: Jeanette
Since we will be posting on Easter Sunday – March 31 – and since we are Crafters of Faith, I’d like us to create a religious-themed Easter card. No Easter bunnies and such, but instead a card that focuses on the Risen Lord! It can include Scripture and/or images, but needs to focus on the religious aspect of the holiday.


He is not here; he has risen! (Luke 24:6)

For my card I used paper I had purchased for my daughters wedding invitations last August and the dies were ones I have had for awhile as well as the paper roses and pearl pen. I didn't use any stamps on my card as I felt there was enough going on with out adding more...However a sentiment will be added to the inside and I am sure that anyone who see's this will know it is a faith filled card...




Here is my card:




















I do hope you like this card....Please take time and visit the other Crafters of Faith as I am sure you will be truly inspired by their amazing cards,







Thanks for stopping by...







Until next time,

Hugs,

Carol





11 comments:

MiamiKel said...

Oh Carol, my friend you just really konw how to craft with vision and elegance! This is absolutely marvelous. What a beautiful embossed cross, the paper is so lovely and perfect - it is such a gorgeous representation of this most Holy of days upon us.

Beautiful, just like you, my friend!

So blessed you are a COF sistah! xoxo

Jackie said...

Wow! This is just gorgeous! I love the embossed image & roses you added...everything is just BEAUTIFUL!!!!! You really rocked this challenge Hun!!!

April said...

Wowza! A just enough sheen to that paper to make it a signature Carol card!

A vision...that is what this card is!

A very blessed Easter to you and your entire family!

kadie said...

Carol, this is absolutely Gorgeous! Takes my breath away and is such a beautiful display for the reason we celebrate Easter! hugs, kadie

Barb said...

Carol--this card is Gorgeous--Stunning--and a Masterpiece. I echo Kadie--it does take my breath away. You sure rose to the challenge!

:: BlueInks :: said...

What an elegant and pretty card, Carol. I love that paper and how you embellished the embossed cross. Wow, on this one!

Sharon ~ A Piece Of Heart said...

Wow, Carol. This is such a pretty card. Love the red roses and the embossing. Beautiful!

marsha said...

Carol this is so elegant - love the embossing and those luscious red roses!
Hugs,
Marsha

Melina said...

This is pretty, the shine on your card is wonderful :)

Darlene said...

Stunning and elegant! Plus just the right drama, slightly understated, with the red roses! It's simply marvelous!! The paper is too beautiful to compete with a stamped image, you were right to let it be the focal point. It's a beautiful card!

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) A•Muse Consultant #1065 said...

Carol, this is BEAUTIFUL! I love the delicate features and great colors. Perfect!