older posts

Show more

DDD May 2015 "Summertime"

Here I am the hostess of this months challenge for the Diva's and I'm posting three days late. This month the Darlings hostess is April...we put our heads together and April threw out some awesome ideas. We decided on Summertime as a theme and anything but a swap as a twist to the theme. I was so excited to have the twist added until I tried to do up my kit. ughhhhh,.....what was I thinking???? I sent the Diva's images from Su's retired set "good ol summertime", I sent misc dsp from my stash along with ribbons I took from my stash. I purchased some recollection embellies and sent off the kit. I also sent along a box to help with the twist (as I found several of them in my stash as well). I made a pizza box from the kit which included 4--3x3 cards and envelopes. I have only 3 of the little cards in my pictures. so......here is my project:



After much struggling I finally got the pictures loaded...what a chore that was and I'm not sure why it gave me so darn much trouble this month...again I apologize.....



Thank you for stopping by and please stop by the other DDD's and check out their creations.....I am sure you won't be disappointed..

Until next time,

Hugs,
Carol

Comments

Melina said…
Great boxes! I love this idea! Great designs :)
Barb said…
First--thanks for spending your DDD day with me! Second--thanks for a fun kit to play with this month. And--third--thanks for being my friend. I love the little box and those 3x3 cards are too cute.