older posts

Show more

A Day for Daisies Challeng #148 Use Vellum

Lately I've been wanting to do a couple challenges. I've looked at "A Day for Daisies" challenges but I never got my card done and posted in time..Life kind of got in the way. I did get a card done however for this challenge . I chose to use the skirt of flowers image for my card. The challenge was to use vellum. I cut the background out of vellum and fussy cut the image out once I finished coloring it. I used copics to color the image and topped it off with glitter. This pretty gal has blue eye shadow and I put a little glitter on her lids to show off the shadow. It doesn't photograph very well but in real life it adds a little something. In between the two vellum cuts I used smokey slate ribbon from SU. I finished it all off by adding some little pearls on the vellum and ribbon.

Here is my card:



I hope you liked my card.

Thanks for stopping by.

Until next time,
Hugs,
Carol

Comments

Brenda said…
Your card is so very elegant. Great use of vellum!
Such a frilly and beautiful card, Carol!
Jen Leeflang said…
The diecut in the background is so beautiful! Thanks for adding vellum and entering our challenge at A Day for Daisies! We'd love to see you again.
Love
Jen Leeflang
ADFD DT
MiamiKel said…
Wow!! You this one out of the park Carol!! I love the scrolled back ground and of course your signature blue and her dress is stunning !!