older posts

Show more

DDD April and May "May Flowers"

Here I am late again with April's challenge anyway. I am however still on time for May's challenge as we are supposed to post today,,,I had a bit of trouble with my kit. I got it early colored up my choice of images and put the kit back back on the table. Kelly had not received her kit yet so I took the kit out and took pictures of it to show her what it contained. I then went to find my kit to put it together and I couldn't find it. Holy hanna I looked all over and I had put my copics in the bag and forgot that I had. I must have moved that bag 5 times. Anyway, once I found it I put the kit together asap, got a picture and here I am. Debbie was the hostess for the dazzlers and Judy sent us our kits....and they were chock full of yummy goodies. I used most of the dsp on the card only two pieces weren't cut into. I chose the daisy bella as my image and the bundles of blooms sentiment for the inside of the card. Here is the inside of the card:


And here is the front of the card:



As a second challenge we were asked what kind of flowers we would like to receive in a May basket. My choice would be carnations and daisies. 

My April kit came from Kelly. It also was full of wonderful goodies. Here is the picture of my April card.


Both kits were delightful and very fun to work with. Thank you Judy and Kelly.

Please stop by the rest of the duelers and feast your eyes on some wonderful creations.

Thank you for stopping by.
Until next time,
Hugs,
Carol

Comments

Barb said…
Sweet Card Carol..I love the bright colors and the layout is wonderful!
MiamiKel said…
Carol - what a wonderful two-fee! Both cards are a delight to see! The design of your first one is absolutely gorgeous I just may have to case this one ! And I love your cheerful sunshine card, too!

Hope you are resting up and healing!
Xxoo
Shelly Schmidt said…
You have been having crafty fun- once you found everything : ) The Bella is so fun- great card design! The sweet little girl image in the 2nd- so darling!!! Great cheery Spring cards!
:: BlueInks :: said…
Both of your cards turned out great. I really like how you used the DP's in blocks. The creative route you took shines!