older posts

Show more

Mystery Image Challenge

This mystery challenge was hosted by the lovely Terry L.  A group of gals take turns hosting this group. When you are the hostess you send an image in with your return cards and that image is the new "mystery" image. No one knows what image is until they get it with your returned cards. We each make 4 cards with the same image. The hostess keeps one and each of us get three different cards back. It is fun and we get new and fun images that we most often don't have. This month Terry chose "heres the story" by My Favorite Things.

I used Umber cardstock for the base of my card and a wood pattern dsp as well as a newspaper print which I had in my stash. I also used a copper glitter tape for the background. I colored the cute image with copics. Here is my card"


I hope Terry likes the card I created with her cute image.

Thanks so much for stopping by. If you hae a chance please stop and see the other swappers cards. I'm sure you won't be disappointed 

Until next time,
Hugs,
Carol



Comments

Terry Ladwig said…
LOVE THEM!!!! Can't wait til they get here!