older posts

Show more

DDD November 2017 Toadily Happy

Hi All, it is once again time for the duelers to get their duel on.  Debby was the leader of the Dazzlers and Suzy was the leader for the Divas. What a fun kit she sent. Suzy sent two Penny Black images from the Toadily set and a sentiment. She sent misc designer papers and embellishments. I have to apologize as I had made my cards and had the list to start my post, by the time I got back to posting I couldn't find the list. (We lost our dog between card making and posting and I just couldn't find the details so am sorry Suzy for not listing all the wonderful things you included in the kit). It was a fun kit to work with. So much fun I actually made 2 cards. I am a huge fan of Penny Black stamps...
I do remember that Suzy had written that when she and Debby were talking about the theme they had said everyone is so busy hopping around this time of the year....and thus the theme. It definitely is a busy time of the year.

Here are my cards:






On the top card I made a little flower from the bakers twine and turquoise flat head embellishment. Suzy sent the flowers and rhinestones that I combined and put on the card to the left.


Thank you so much for stopping by. If you have time, please stop and see the rest of the duelers cards. I am certain you will not be disappointed.



Until next time,
Hugs,
                                                                          Carol

Comments

Barb said…
So sorry to hear of the loss of your dog. I love both of your cards--great colors and wonderful use of the items that Suzy sent!
terry serman said…
Super cute cards! Love the coloring and the layout!
:: BlueInks :: said…
OH no, on your dog. I am so sorry. Your cards are each so cute! I love the layout on the first card and the use of the DP. The die cut on the second card is perfect. Terrific job!
Judy McMullen said…
Wow! Two lovely cards, Carol!! Great use of the designer papers and embellishments in your designs!!!
Such fun cards, Carol... and fabulous coloring!
Donna said…
Two wonderful cards. I am so excited about joining your group. Love the design and the beautiful papers.