older posts

Show more

June DDD 2019

Hi all, I'm late to the June duel but I 'm finally here. The June competiton is Halloween in June. Our hostesses this month were Terry for the dazzlers and Tami for the Divas.

Our kit from Tami included: image Delighfully Spooky from Red Rubber Designs Dsp and embellishments from various vendors from Tami's stash.

I colored our little guy with colored pencils and gamsol. I've been using this method lately to see if I can get better at it. His slacks look a little funky in the picture and not sure why but they are all black. Two of the DSP had two sides and I was tempted to use the same paper and hoard the others but I didn't.. I used the hat washi tape Tami included on the inside of the card but didn't get a picture of the inside. I think this challenge was a fun one and something really different for this time of year. Thank you Tami and Terry.

Here is my card:





I apologize for the quality of the picture. I thought I had enough light but apparently I didn't .

Thank you Tami for the fun kit and thank you for stopping by. Please take a look at the other Duelers cards. I am sure you will not be disappointed. 

Until next time.
Hugs,

Carol

Comments

MiamiKel said…
So so cute Carol! Your coloring is spot on! I love that you have such a fun card design and lots fun sunshine behind you (and no snow!) Well done, my friend!
Shelly Schmidt said…
How fun is this great image! I so love your layout too. This was such a fun duel- glad to see your fun card!!!
terry serman said…
I like your card sketch...cute card!
Barb said…
Great Card Carol--I think the coloring is perfect. I love that you used pencils as I think it is cute. Great layout too--I love the layers!
Carol, your Halloween in June card is soooo cute! Love the design and your awesome coloring!
:: BlueInks :: said…
Okay, there is a lot to love here. 1. You used pencils - I mostly use pencils too! 2. That flipping' die cut that you used is so cute. 3. The layout you created. 4. All of the DPs you put together. Great job, Carol!
Terry Ladwig said…
How cute! I love that you colored him green! Such a fun Halloween card :-)
Judy McMullen said…
Carol, your little vampire is a delight! Great use of the DSP and wonderfully designed card!!
HeatherB said…
I love his green skin! He's perfect!!