older posts

Show more

DDD August 2019 "Humor" Bees Knees

Yikes here I am and yes I am late. I have actually been a day off all week. I wrote 8.15.19 all day long and it never dawned on me my card should be posted. Thank heavens our fearless Diva leader Kelly texted me and reminded me. Jeanette was the Dazzlers leader this month and combined these two awesome ladies are the originators of this swap. Thank you both for all the years of fun.

This has been a tough month for our leaders in the fact that a lot or research had to be done for the kits this time. Kelly researched Angel policies and ended up remaking her kit a couple times. Thankfully she shared  the results of her research with us,

Kelly's kit contained Pebbles Family Tree DSP Several  ribbons from her stash as well as buttons, prisma flowers and blue dots from Paper Studios and the image is from Newtons Nook--Winstons Honeybees. I used colored pencils to color my image. I am trying to get used to using colored pencils ever since I went to Junkie Fest and took Kathie R's coloring class.

Here is my card:



I put my card together in a bit of a hurry. I hope you like it.

I want to thank you for stopping by. Please take some time and check out the rest of the Duelers' cards.

Until next time.
Hugs,

Carol



Comments

aussie aNNie said…
Hey there Carol, this is so cute, love your little designed card and image, take care.x
Sweet card (pun intended). Your angled designer paper is lovely. The ric rac works so well.
YAY! Isn't it good to have helpful friends when we're a day off?

Your card is adorable! i smile every time I see the bear with his honey pot - and your design makes him the star of the card!
Terry Ladwig said…
Cute card Carol! Love how you used the 2 papers on the diagonal....my OCD brain doesn't work that way and I never think of doing things like that!
Shelly Schmidt said…
How darn darling, as sweet too : ) Love your coloring- I stink at coloring with pencils!!! Great Duel!
Barb said…
This sure is a sweet card. I love the layout and your coloring is great with pencils. Sorry I am late in making the rounds......................
terry serman said…
very sweet...love the rick-rack!
MiamiKel said…
Oh Carol, I love your card design and how cheerful it is! you really made your card POP! I love that you used the ricrac and it gives such an amazing focal point to your card - super!
HeatherB said…
This is great!! Love the layout.