older posts

Show more

Sept DDD "A Roarin' Good Time"

Hi all, A little late but here on the 15th. This month our hostesses are Beth for the Dazzlers and Heather for the Diva's. I am as you know a Diva..I got a wonderful kit from Heather. It was so much fun to play with. Unfortunately, my bag of goodies turned upside down between my arm cushions on my chair and I lost some of the wonderful loose embellishments but I pulled together my card none the les.

Heather sent a cute kit that included:

CC Desogns:Ricjabukkt Gaks: which included  2 different glas and sayings.

Papers: Couture Creations "LePetit Jardin' by Stphanie Ryan 

And misc ribbons and embellishments



I chose to use a gate fold card, My base us a navy blue to coordinate with the beautiful designer paper., I colored up both images and made my card using the roaring twenties image. I colored the image with both copics and colored pencils and used some gel pens as well.  I shaded around the image but you can barely see it on the photo. It is very light.I also used both colors of ribbon to separate the two dsp's on the side panels.
This was a fun kit and Thank you so much Heather.

Here is my card:


Thank you so much for stopping by. I do appreciate itl.
If you have time, please stop by their blogs and take a look. I am sure you will not be disappointed.

Until next time,
Hugs,
Carol

Comments

MiamiKel said…
OMGoodness Carol - what an incredible fold to a card! I love the squares of the paper which showcases the dsp so well but the star here is your coloring of this sweet girl!
And OH! You need to update your bio, my friend - you have a sweet new someone to add on! :)
Suzy Sprague said…
Very cute card! Love the idea of a Garfield card. The ! so really looks great this way. Great way you colored your flapper girl!
aussie aNNie said…
Beautiful post and gorgeous colours on your stunning designs here. xxx
terry serman said…
Love your card sketch and use of the dp!
Carol, your card is so cute - love the fun fold which just makes the card better and better!
What a wonderful card Carol - love the gatefold and how you have used the papers behind the beautifully coloured image
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine
Such a cute card. I really am in love with this month's stamps--if I do say so myself--LOL