older posts

Show more

The paper challenge # 465 For the Girls

Here we are with another challenge this week. This week the Paper Challenge chose "For the Girls" as their challenge for the week. There are so many images that a person could use from their store for this challenge. I decided to use the updated Victorian Beauty. I colored her with colored pencils. I love this image and really tried to transfer what I was thinking she should look like onto paper. This is a struggle for me sometimes. I used designer paper I purchased at Hobby Lobby I believe it was a paper pack and I had 2 - 6x6 sheet that was already cut and not marked. I used a navy blue base for this card , The image was printed on white paper and mounted on Navy blue cardstock to finish off the card. 


Thank you for stopping by. I do appreciate it. Please stop by the Paper Challenge blog 
Here I am sure you will not be disappointed.

Until next time,
Hugs,
Carol 

Comments

Nannieflash said…
Fabulous TPS for our theme this week, love your colouring and backing papers. Thanks for joining us at TPS, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxxxx
aussie aNNie said…
Pretty as a framed picture, lovely papers and colourimg. x
Carol, this is such a sweet card!
Christine Cyr said…
Beautiful card with a TPS image thank you for joining us at TPS
Christine DT
Ankit Ron said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.