older posts

Show more

Double Duty July Challenge

 


Hi all, today is the day of our posting of our double duty cards. I'm late but still on the correct date. As you know I have just joined this wonderful group of friends and I am excited to be a part of this. Here is the description of the challenge from Barb
.
Each month, we get to pick a stamp set from a predetermined company. Then, we will use that one stamp set and make two cards from the set. Different images and sentiments from the same set can be used, or use the same image two different ways—Double Duty either way! But, as an added challenge, one item must be used on both cards—same color cardstock, same ribbon, same stencil, same something. Double Duty Again! We will post both cards on our blog on the the 22nd of each month. See-Double Duty again! We will be sure to have fun getting doubly inky each month with a different stamp company. Let’s have fun!

Today my cards are made with a Hero Arts stamp set I received in another kit challenge group. I can't find a name on the set and it is adorable. I have used dsp from a dsp paper pad the same paper but different colors. I used a frame cut from a piece of cardstock made from Judkin inks. I used the frame on both cards but cut it down to pieces for the second card. I used the same images colored in different colors and all the sentiments on one of the cards and only two on the other. Here are my cards.



I know both cards are rather busy but I figured for a child they would love to check out all the stuff on the card. 

I hope you like my cards and do appreciate your stopping by. Please visit Barb, Jeanette and  Kellys blogs and check out their creations. I am certain you will not be disappointed. 

Until next time,
Hugs,
Carol 

Comments

What fun and fabulous children's cards Carol - I love them :) As you say, and child will love looking at all the details on these wonderful creations.
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine
Oh my goodness... that is one happy little monster! Your cards are adorable, Carol!
aussie aNNie said…
Fabulous card and love the image and colours. ..have a great weekend. xx
Barb said…
These little guys are so dang cute. Love the colors and the designs are sweet. Thanks for being a part of our fun challenge!