older posts

Show more

Double duty March 2023 "The Co!orado Co Stamp Company"


                                         



Hi all, today is official posting day for the double duty crew. The idea of this challenge is to make 2 cards using the same image but the cards should be able to be used for 2 different purposes. Also, the cards must have 2 of the same item used on both of them ex. Both cards using same layout same esp etc.....you get the idea. The company that was chosen for this month is " The Colorado stamp company."
.
The set I chose to use was lovely legs happy new year. I thought the image would make a good birthday card or an invitation for a party as if well as a New Years card. On my card I used the same base black silk skin paper I used for my daughters wedding invites. I also used flat enamels on some of the balloons and of course Stickles to pump up the shine factors. I also colored the images with colored pencils and copics on the skin. Here are my cards:



Thank you for stopping by my blog today. I do appreciate it. Please stop by the other double duty blogs and see their creations, I'm sure you will not be disappointed.

Until next time
Hugs,
Carol








Comments

Darlene LeTavec said…
Wow Carol! Such different cards from the same stamp! Both are so very pretty. I love your coloring, the layouts, the bling. Heck, I love everything about these cards! Nice job!
Two fabulous cards Carol - and of course you had to use loads of schparkle for such a festive stamp!!
Blessings
Maxine
Carol, these are such fun - I love that stamp. It's like a party!
Barb said…
WOW--your cards are so fun! That is such a fun image and would be perfect for a birthday!