older posts

Show more

Creative Crew All About Flowers

 Hi all today a is the day we post our cards for the creative crew challenge. This Month Tracie sent kits to the Crew. She chose flowers for the theme and sent a fun kit  including a Penny Black image. She also included papers from the Paper Source. Such pretty papers and pretty colors. 

For my card I colored this cute little girl and flowers with colored pencils. I then cut the image out with a die cut. The actual image is quite large so I cut some of the flowers off so I could mount the image on my card. I then used the pretty purple striped paper for the first layer and then used some of the other paper to create the layout. I used some glitter pens on the image to highlight some of the fun things on the image. I also used liquid pearls to make the buttons on her shoes pop up. This was a fun kit to make into a card. Thank you Tracie.

Here is my card. 



Thank you for stopping by. Please take a few minutes and stop by the other crew members sites. I am a sure you will not be disappointed.


Until next time,

Hugs,

Carol





Comments

Carol, your card is precious! Great use of the papers and coloring of the sweet image!
Darlene LeTavec said…
What a stunning card, Carol! I love her colored in the blue and your layout uses so many of the pretty papers. What a great card!
Love your card Carol - great use of the image, and I love that you took the plunge and die cut it. The various shades of mauve/purple behind it are gorgeous. A great layout
Blessings
Maxine
Tracie said…
What a beautiful card. Love the layout and y3ou4 coloring was fantastic. Great use of all the papers
Barb said…
This is so cute. I love the strips of patterned paper behind the image and I love the die you used for her. Well Done my Friend!