older posts

Show more

Sassy Studio Design Progressive Relay Challenge

Hi all, today I am sharing my submission for the Sassy Studio Design Progressive Relay Challenge...Sassy Studios is releasing Steampunk digis and Steampunk Josephine is free on their website to play in this challenge. You  must first use Josephine for the first card and post it and then you will receive the second image...after posting your card with the second image you will receive the third.....stop by their blog to see all the details...it is sure to be a fun, fun challenge....Today the challenge was to used Metallic embellishments. I chose to use black metal dots and metal looking dsp for the layers...to heed to the metallic embellishment requirements....I love the looks of this image and had so much fun using her. I colored her with my copics. I was thinking red and black but decided on purple and black...

The buttons on the shoes are colored in with silver metallic pen as are the toes of the shoes...You can't see it well in this picture but the saying has a silver metallic scalloped oval behind it..I used the deconstructed sketch for this card which I really liked...Be sure to stop by Sassy Studio Designs to check out this awesome challenge..

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my card...

Until next time..

Hugs,
Carol

Comments

Kate said…
She looks great Carol. Love the embellishments you used and your coloring looks great. Thank you for joining us over at Sassy Studio Designs Steampunk Relay. I can't wait to see what you make with the next image.

Hugs,
Kate
:: BlueInks :: said…
Um, that is a little sassy, Carol!!!! LOL Great job. I like how that DP looks like real diamond plate. Vroom, vroom! ;)
April said…
Great take on this! I love this deconstructed sketch and how you used it in the steam punk fashion! You hooked me last year on these Sassy Designs!!

I love the diamond plate look and all of your metal embellies!!
Regan said…
Awesome, Carol! Love the border punch you used and the metallic diamond embossed paper is fab! Purple is my favorite and you've done a wonderful job of coloring Josephine! Thanks for joining Sassy Studio Designs for our Sassy Steampunk Progressive Relay! :)
{hugs}
Regan
this is so chick! I love it!!!! Thanks for joining us over at SSD, good luck!!!! Fabi DT
MiamiKel said…
Woot Woot! This is a gem, Carol! Love all the dazzling effects! (but thankful you are still a DIVA, lol! *wink!*) She's colored beautifully and it looks like a fun sketch - great job, my friend! Muah! x0x0
Kathy said…
This is so pretty Carol. The metalic dsp is just perfect with her. So glad you are joining at at the Steampunk Progressive challenge at SSD!
Sara said…
She looks pretty good in purple! So glad you could join SSD in the progressive relay.
I am loving the purple. You really gave this a unique look. Thanks for playing along with SSD.
happyscrapper said…
She is colored so well and I like the purple. The metal behind is great. Thanks for joining us at SSD Progressive Relay Challenge.
Hugz,
Christine
Darlene said…
Well, look at you - getting your steampunk on!!! Love this card also! So much shiny richness to the back ground with those DPs and the accents you included when coloring the image are wonderful. This is a real beauty!