older posts

Show more

Mo's Challenge #216 Flowers

Hi all. This week I decided to do a card for Mo Mannings Challenge #216. After looking around a bit I chose the image "Roxy". I think she is adorable and reminds me that my granddaughter is very close to this. She's not a little little girl anymore. (I kinda miss that). Any way I chose to create an easel card..


I love how this turned out and will probably give it to my granddaughter for some occasion or maybe just for fun. (I gotta tell you here as I was typing my post our house went pitch black and the electricity was out for about 1/2 hour...I thought I'd have to start from scratch however, when I got back my post was still here...my lucky day for sure!).

Thank you for stopping by. I really do appreciate it.

Until next time,
Hugs,
Carol

Comments

Tracy said…
Hi Carol! Wow that beautiful die cut frame really makes your easel card design pop. Fabulous coloring. :-) Thanks so much for sharing this with us at Mo's!
:: BlueInks :: said…
This card is so pretty. You should be happy with the way it turned out!

I just love the lacey die cuts and how they look. You really hit it out of the park on this one, Carol!