older posts

Show more

2nd card Kit

Here I am again, with another card kit. To date I have received 3 of the kits for my month. Pansy sent me my second kit and her kit contained several pieces of DSP she was unsure of the maker, Darices Chick in overalls Inkadinkado Happy spring stampabilities Happy Easter Bunny images. Many brads and several ribbons. I chose to use the cute chick in overalls as the image I made my two cards from (I had to make a boy and girl of course...lol).

Here are the cards I made with Pansy's kit (I have alot left over and can make more cards for sure).

This is my boy chick....

And here is my girl...
I did the inside of the girl card as well.

Thank you for the fun kit Pansy, I hope you like the cards I created.

Thanks for stopping by. I received Barb's kit yesterday and have 1 card done so far..am hoping to have another done tonight so I can post them on thursday.

Until next time,
Hugs.
Carol



Comments

oH Carol! These cards are ADORABLE!!! The image in Pansy's kit is so sweet... and your coloring is amazing! Love these!
Barb said…
Sweet Cards Carol! Cute image and wonderful colors!
:: BlueInks :: said…
So cute! I like how you used Spring colors and each card is its own little work of art. Great job on the kit from, Pansy.
Darlene said…
Each of these is so darn cute! Love the 3 little bows on the first one, nice touch!

The doily behind the second image really sets it off nicely! What fun papers and image Pansy sent! You really did the kit justice!